Repel 100 Insect Repellent, Pump Spray, 4-Fluid Ounces, 10-Hour Protection
About this deal
Have the product label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. WARNING. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using toilet. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again.